1. Please check the LED light base type and size of your vehicle to confirm if the item will fit it.
2. As a safety precaution, make sure the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
3. Make sure the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
4. Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
5. If canbus wiring system show signs of problems warning error on the dash board: bulbs failure,flickering,customers may require one warning/error canceling load resistor/decoder to bypass the error message.
6. These car models may cause the issue, like BMW, Benz and some Germany cars.