Most vehicles are equipped with halogen bulbs, but if you replace them with LED headlamp brands, you will notice a big difference in visibility at night.Switching to top LED headlights may cost more, but you won't regret the decision. China LED auto headlights manufacturer to share with you:
1. Increase efficiency by 80%.The best LED headlights for trucks and cars will protect and save your vehicle's batteries for longer battery life.
They last five times longer than halogens.The best LED replacement headlight bulbs last 30,000 hours or more.In contrast, you need to replace five or more halogen bulbs for a single LED bulb.
2. It's cheaper over time.Although the best LED headlights work out of the box, you save money in the long run because you don't need to replace the LED often.
It's brighter than the halogen.The best LED headlamp conversion kits offer better performance than halogen lamps, whose beams may look foggy or dim.
4. Better light the way.When driving at night, LED headlights allow you to see the road from a longer distance than halogen bulbs.They also have anti-glare features.
Easy to install.Typically, it takes 20 minutes or less to install LED headlights on most cars, suvs and trucks.(older models are not included, which could take more time.)
1. Double beam
All trucks, cars and suvs have headlights with high beams and near lights.A dual-beam bulb is a single bulb that performs two functions.For dual-beam headlights, each headlight housing has only one bulb.For example, the best h13 LED headlight bulbs can be used in vehicles with dual beams.
2. Single beam
Single-beam headlight bulbs have a function.A light bulb produces a beam of light, either high or near. To replace high beams and near lights with LED bulbs, a single-beam headlight requires two bulbs.The best h11 LED headlight bulbs are usually used for near-light.Single beam and double beam headlamps are not interchangeable due to wiring differences.
1. Less than $50: LED lights in this price range may be bright or super bright, but they may have shorter lumens and life spans than higher-priced brands.Still, many quality LED headlights cost less than $50.
2.$50- $100: these LED headlights usually have high lumens and can illuminate entire roads, but can cost more.
3. Over $100: these LED headlights are generally of better quality than the cheaper versions, can reach 10,000 lumens, and last a long time, but you'll pay the highest price for these features.
1. The lumen
The intensity and intensity of light are measured in lumens.A light of 6,000 to 6,400 lumens (of low intensity) illuminates roads up to 500 meters in a straight line, enough to satisfy most drivers.8,000 lumens (medium intensity) of light illuminate the 600-700 meter road in a straight line.When used with bright and ultra-bright colors, they produce intense beams of light.10,000 lumens (high intensity) of light almost illuminated the road.
Life of 2.
Most LED headlights have a service life of 30,000 to 50,000 hours, while halogen lamps typically have a service life of 6,000 hours.With a cooling fan or chip in the assembly, the top-of-the-line LED headlights can be used for 30,000 hours of continuous operation for about three years.Lights that guarantee 50,000 working hours usually last at least six years, but can be hard to find.
1. Compatibility: it is important to review the user manual to determine which type and type of LED bulb plug is right for your vehicle.You may need to replace the entire headlights or make changes using the conversion suite.Do not purchase the product until you are sure it will be compatible with your car or truck.
2. Color: the color of LED is measured in nanometer (nM), while the white LED is measured in Kelvin.The higher the number, the colder the color.Most headlights are bright colors, between 3500 and 5000 kelvin.They allow you to see great distances and are a good way to illuminate the surrounding area.Super bright colors (above 5,000 kelvin) are also known as cool or solar white.They provide the widest and most distant views, but may strain the eyes.
3. Warranty: most LED headlamp brands offer a two-year warranty for their customers.Given that the best LED headlights last at least three years, this makes sense.Some manufacturers even offer three-year warranties to show they support their products.
Most models are easy to install.However, you may need professional help.In some vehicles, the area of the headlight housing may be small, or there may be a dust cover along the way, which may prevent you from installing the LED yourself.
The bottom of an LED bulb can get hot, so a cooling system (such as a fan or radiator) is needed to prevent it from melting.
When aligning LED headlights, make sure they point down slightly and away from oncoming traffic to avoid obscuring other drivers.
Some LED headlights get hotter than others, meaning they are more likely to overheat, crack or fail completely.Be sure to avoid products that are hotter than other headlights.
A: every state has laws about LED headlights, but it's usually legal to project a beam of light between 50 and 100 meters down the road.This way, you can see the streets and surrounding areas without being blinded by the lights or distracting other drivers.
2. Q: what type of driving conditions are LED headlights most suitable for?
A: LED headlights are better equipped to cope with extreme weather conditions, either very hot or very cold, than halogen bulbs.They are also ideal in rainy and foggy weather and at night in dark areas.
Q: what is the difference between LED and HID headlights?
A: both types are better than halogen lamps.HID lights tend to be brighter, but in foggy conditions they can reflect light back to you and confuse other drivers.In addition, HID lights experience delays before they are turned on.The best LED headlights don't usually affect your vision and, as long as they are aligned correctly, don't blind other drivers.
Q: how do you fix flashing LED headlights?
A: some LED headlights are incompatible with BMW, audi and Mercedes vehicles.To fix flashing headlights, use an anti-flicker or warning eliminator (also known as a capacitor) between the plug of the LED bulb and the socket.Many of the best aftermarket LED headlights include these capacitors in their products.
5. Q: how much power do LED headlights consume?
A: leds are relatively new technology and they are very energy efficient.Most models use between 30 and 60 watts of power.
Q: do LED lenses turn yellow over time?
A: no.Most high-quality LED lenses are designed using a polycarbonate material with an ultraviolet additive that is unaffected by sunlight.They are also usually hard coated to provide additional protection.
Our first choice for the best LED headlights is Jinheng Mi2 automobile LED headlights.They emit a bright, distant, wide and clean beam that, when properly positioned, does not shade an oncoming driver.
Mi2 Automobile Led Headlights